Kilkeary’s Auto Body Paint ShopAt Kilkeary’s, we care for the environment as much we care for your vehicle, and that’s why we use the Glasurit® 90-Line from BASF.
With the Glasurit® 90-Line waterborne refinish products, our collision center will provide you with the highest quality repair available while enabling us to make a commitment to a cleaner environment. More importantly, the waterborne technology is not only environmentally more responsible; it’s also much safer for our employees. We all have to do our part to care for our environment. If you’re concerned about the environment and want the very best quality repair, then you have come to the right place.
The paint on your vehicle is baked at 150ºF, ensuring maximum quality using our top-of-the-line Spray-Bake Downdraft refinishing system. This system is a controlled environment, which eliminates all dirt. Then the paint is cured or dried in about 30 minutes.
Once we refinish your vehicle with Glasurit® products, you’ll want to keep it looking great. For the next 30 days, follow these steps:
- Wash your vehicle by hand only, not at a commercial car wash.
- Wash with cold water only in summer, in the shade, and with warm water in the winter. DO NOT use detergents or cleaners.
- Car going through Paint Repair After washing, wipe off all water spots with soft cloth or chamois.
- Do not wax or polish the vehicle.
- Keep the vehicle from unnecessary extremes of high and low temperatures.
- Do not park under trees or near industrial facilities with heavy fallout or smoke.
- Avoid driving on gravel roads.
- During winter months, have under-fenders and hidden areas force-cleaned with water to remove road salts.
- Avoid scraping ice or snow from painted surfaces; remove snow by brushing.
- If windshield washer fluid or antifreeze spills occur, wipe up immediately.
- All our Paint Products have a Lifetime Written Warranty.